Connect like never before.
Our world-class banking innovations make a lot of connections: online and mobile, data and insights, personalized service and profitability. But the one that matters most connects you and your customers.
- Digital Banking Platform
- Purchase Rewards
- TurboTax® for Online Banking
- Account Opening
- Online Registration
- Mobile Banking Apps for iPhone® and Android™
- Tablet Banking Apps for iPad®, Android and Kindle Fire™
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones
- Mobile Registration
- Mobile Web Banking
- Text Message Banking
No-cost Marketing Support
- Turnkey campaigns that we launch, track and fulfill for you
- Launch-ready materials for you to customize and deploy anytime
- Results reporting
- Cross-sell tools
Learn more about new innovations underway, profitability analysis, strategic advisement and other ways we can help you stand out and grow strong.Let's connect
- Consumers at financial institutions that use Digital Insight digital banking services are 14.11% more likely to actively use online banking than consumers at financial institutions that do not use Digital Insight services. Digital Insight vs. Prospect Study, February 2013.
- Based on an August 2013 Digital Insight study of mobile banking providers with 174 or more reviews. Blended average of 4.7 stars from the Digital Insight financial institution apps in both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Online consumers at financial institutions that use Digital Insight digital banking services are 28.74% more likely to actively use Bill Pay than consumers at financial institutions that do not use Digital Insight services. Digital Insight vs. Prospect Study, February 2013.
- Financial institutions with Digital Insight Mobile Suite, participating in Digital Insight Marketing, saw a 73 percent higher active Mobile user penetration on average, than those not participating in Digital Insight Marketing. Internal study of 301 Digital Insight financial institution customers, February 2013.
- April 2011 Digital Insight 2020 financial services report page 6
TurboTax is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Kindle Fire is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.